I-sense for reactive supply chainMore data, less waste
Supply Chain 4.0 created not only interconnected systems but also smart and communicating systems by enabling the integration of latest technologies such as Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Supply Chain has been intensively studied, and great efforts have been made to integrate and strengthen companies’ competitiveness. Nevertheless, the supply chain function, which is responsible for coordinating both the internal activities of companies and the relationship between their customers and suppliers , is becoming increasingly complex, making it difficult to improve companies activities performance and cost reduction
The first challenge at supply chain management in particular, is that we often don’t have sufficient information at hand to make informed decisions. Added to that, supply chain complexity makes it difficult to evaluate multiple alternatives, trade-offs and scenarios to arrive at the best or right decision.
Gathering and processing the data in real-time using I-sense will decrease your decision times and enable you to react rapidly to all the unexpected changes that happen and provide you with recommendation to improve every aspect of your business.
I-sense’s Supply Chain, Transport & Logistics IoT solution allows you to bring together all your data sources into one system, apply data science and machine learning tools, and learn new insights and opportunities to improve your existing operations in real-time.
- Streamline the movement of goods
- keep track of real-time reports about movement of goods and get insights of any factor (routes, drivers, goods) might cause a delay to take decisions about interventions.
- Monitor storage conditions
- Using our wide range of choices of sensors, you have a complete end-to-end monitoring and traceability of conditions of any type of goods storage.
- Administer goods upon receipt
- Tracking the shipments of your goods lets you to have a clear overview of exact position and when goods will arrive. Use that information to trigger follow-on tasks such as supplier payments or onward shipping requests.
- Increase vehicle up-time
- Continuously monitoring of speed and load data integrated with predictive maintenance module you can identify issues and schedule maintenance actions in advance.
- Enable Industry 4.0 tools
- Using I-sense IIoT platform you can extend your organization’s tools and benefit from AR visualizations and implemented Machine Learning models