I-sense for smart agriculture
Agriculture 4.0" is developing new ways of operating that are transforming the entire "traditional" agricultural ecosystem based on the latest digital technologies: connected farms, new production equipment, connected agricultural machinery, etc. This agricultural revolution is leading farmers to adopt new practices of mobility, cooperation, and open innovation to improve productivity, quality, and environmental protection.
I-SENSE for agriculture is a highly scalable, cloud-based IoT platform that allows the remote control of agricultural equipment, the collection of information in large geographical areas but also the development of controlled and intelligent environments.
I-sense is a SaaS-based agriculture that has emerged as a potential method that can revolutionize the agriculture sector with cutting-edge software solutions. By digitizing the agricultural supply chains, this smart farming method is driving the management of farm finances and operations towards excellence. I-sense for agriculture can make farming sustainable, supply chains efficient, and bring transparency and traceability into your farming management system.
I-SENSE allows its users to connect their assets, collect data and analyze them to improve decision-making practices. This is achieved by facilitating communication and device management to boost operational efficiency and to bring about a structure and organization to their processes.
I-sense brought a new concept for IoT-based approaches that make farming more controlled and accurate. In simple words, plants and cattle get precisely the treatment they need, determined by machines with superhuman accuracy. It can improve your farming in different ways:
- I-sense collects data by smart agriculture sensors, e.g. weather conditions, soil quality, crop’s growth progress or cattle’s health. This data can be used to track the state of your business in general as well as staff performance, equipment efficiency, etc.
- It gives you better control over the internal processes and, as a result, lower production risks. The ability to foresee the output of your production allows you to plan for better product distribution. If you know exactly how much crops you are going to harvest, you can make sure your product will not lie around unsold.
- Cost management and waste reduction thanks to the increased control over the production. I-sense allows you to see any anomalies in the crop growth, you will be able to mitigate the risks of losing your yield.
- Increased business efficiency through process automation. By using smart devices, you can automate multiple processes across your production cycle, e.g. irrigation, fertilizing, or pest control.
- Enhanced product quality and volumes. Achieve better control over the production process and maintain higher standards of crop quality and growth capacity through automation.
Climate weather stations
Probably the most popular smart agriculture gadgets are weather stations, combining various smart farming sensors. Located across the field, they collect various data from the environment and send it to the cloud. The provided measurements can be used to map the climate conditions, choose the appropriate crops, and take the required measures to improve their capacity.
they should be placed in the field to collect data specific to crop farming, from temperature and precipitation to leaf water potential and overall crop health. Thus, you can monitor your crop growth and any anomalies to effectively prevent any diseases or infestations that can harm your yield.
By using IoT sensors, farmers can collect a vast array of metrics on every facet of the field microclimate and ecosystem: lighting, temperature, soil condition, humidity, CO2 levels, and pest infections. This data enables farmers to estimate optimal amounts of water, fertilizers, and pesticides that their crops need, reduce expenses, and raise better and healthier crops.
the use of I-sense analytics helps farmers make sense of it and come up with important predictions: crop harvesting time, the risks of diseases and infestations, yield volume, etc. Data analytics tools help make farming, which is inherently highly dependent on weather conditions, more manageable, and predictable.
Based on I-sense productivity management systems. It includes a number of agriculture IoT devices and sensors, installed on the premises as well as a powerful dashboard with analytical capabilities and in-built accounting/reporting features.
One of the most promising advancements provided by I-sense agriculture module is the use of agricultural drones for smart farming. Drones are better equipped than airplanes and satellites to collect agricultural data. Apart from surveillance capabilities, drones can also perform a vast number of tasks that previously required human labor: planting crops, fighting pests and infections, agriculture spraying, crop monitoring, etc.